Home > Blog > Store > Bremed BD 7800 Electric Heat Pack
Bremed BD 7800 Electric Heat Pack
You can use Bremed BD 7800 Electric Heat Pack to gently warm and relax
various parts of the body. Using the heat pad stimulates blood
circulation especially on stiff muscles and it also helps to relax
tension of the muscles. 2 levels of electric temperature control
regulate the temperature according to your preference.
- Intelligent constant temperature control
- Illuminated heat setting display
- Removable and machine washable cotton cover
- Even heat distribution
- Overheat protection
- Auto switch off after 90mins
- Range of the temperature :30-65°C
- Input power: AC220-240V / 50Hz (Type C 2-pin plug commonly used in Europe, South America & Asia - read more here)
- Output power: 100W
- Material - Cover : Cotton; Insert : PVC
- Dimension: 30x 40 cm
- 18 Months Warranty
- Product of Italy
Function of electrical heat packs, hot packs and heating pads
Thermal/heat therapy is one of our physiotherapy's treatment modalities,
its main purpose is to provide relief and to treat symptoms of
non-acute and/or chronic pain, especially helpful to pains that are
related to muscle spasms and tensions.
How Bremed BD 7800 Electric Heat Pack Singapore works
Heat therapy helps to dilate our blood vessels,
causing blood vessels to expand, causing an increase blood flow
(circulation) to muscles, skin and surrounding tissues.
nutrients which helps with healing and recovery, helping to induce
muscle relaxation, relaxing muscle spasms and even decreasing joint
How to use Bremed BD 7800 Electric Heat Pack Singapore
Heat via electrical heat packs or microwaveable hotpacks are applied
before treatment to increase blood flow, relax and loosen muscles and
joints for effective interventions and therapy AND/OR after
physiotherapy sessions to aid recovery and reduce muscle spasms post
- do not place over open wounds
- do not remove protective casing
- do not pour/expose to water
- do not modify the cable
- people with sensitive/thin skin
of our patients sleep on it, and it's not recommended but if you like
extra warmth at night, please please please wrap it with an additional
layer of towel for additional safety.
Some common conditions where it often is applied
- Stiff joints, muscles and body parts
- Muscle stiffness, tightness or tension such as neck or back tightness
- Neck and back aches and pains
- Rheumatic, arthritic and joint pains
- Chronic pain eg knees, shoulders
Patients and therapists do enjoy using it when
they're cold (especially in cold climates or offices) or when they have
aching tummy/feet/hands - it does provide some nice relief and warmth (and fuzzy).
order & pricing
Buy one (1) Bremed Electric Heat Pack at $65.00 ($65.00 per piece)
Buy three (3) Bremed Electric Heat Pack at $190.13 ($63.38 per piece)
Buy five (5) Bremed Electric Heat Pack at $308.75 ($61.75 per piece)
Back To Top Of Page
- Delivery & Shipping: Delivery in Singapore is always free. For international orders and shipping, product price is the same, just that you have to pay for international shipping. More info on international shipping here.
- Ready Stock: We have ready stock, which means that for all orders, we can process it the next working day so that you can receive your order asap. For international orders, it will take a little more time because we will have to work out the international shipping and insurance, and then delivery time.
- Bulk Discounting: we do provide bulk discount, please email us for more information on that.
- Special Discounting: Health and healthcare professionals (individuals, clinics, hospitals etc), please email us directly - we are allied health professionals and we fully respect and support you and will give you special healthcare professional price (do also provide your cards to help us identify ya).
- Special Discounting: Special groups of individuals including CHAS, single parents, teachers, police force, SCDF/fire, defence, army - please email us as well - we would like to extend special prices to you as well (do also provide your cards to help us identify ya).
- No Refund Policy: There is no refund on products due to its personal use and hygiene purpose, we hope you understand, thank you.
- Not A New Product: We've been prescribing and selling these electrical heat packs since 2011/2012 to our patients (I'm a hand therapist and my wife is a physiotherapist), and have been personally using them too =)